Steve Hines’ Patent Drawing Service
Please complete the Client-Contact Information form. I will use your information to fill in a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement, or you can send your own if you prefer. Please then submit sketches, photos, etc. for a quote. The better the drawings and photographs you submit, the lower the quote.
If the quote is acceptable to you, I will send preliminary drawings with the Patent Office border for your comments. Following any needed changes, I will send updated drawings, also with the Patent Office border. With your final approval, and your payment by electronic-funds transfer, you will received final, clean PDF drawings by email attachment.
50% discount for your first job, up to a maximum of 4 sheets. Corporate patent counsel, save your company money by contracting with us for your patent drawings.
• "Thank you for getting the work done quickly." Roy Anderson, August 3, 2016.
• "As expected, the workmanship was great." Warren Kurz, Oct. 20, 2015
• "Steve, You've got some great drawings in that sampling. WOW!… Everything is sooo clear when you draw it… The vast number of patent draftsmen would never be able to illustrate the way you do." Warren K., former Kodak patent attorney, July 5, 2015.
• "You do great work (and you work fast)." Roy Anderson, patent attorney, Glendale, CA, May 12, 2014.
• "I certainly agree with your new patent attorney that your notebooks are probably best ever written and especially ever illustrated" Warren Kurz, former Kodak patent attorney, March 28, 2007.
• "… a client with many inventions in the optics field who has maintained a truly impressive lab book filled with his inventions over the years. His notebooks are by far the best example of an invention disclosure notebook I have seen in 25 years working as a patent attorney" Roy Anderson, patent attorney, Glendale, CA, March 26, 2007.
Please contact Steve Hines by email or at 818-507-5812.