• "Came across your website today. I have to tell you, you are very clever.", John S., Sihler Engineering, Sept. 23, 2016.
• "I have been very impressed by the breadth and depth of your inventiveness.", Brian C., NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, August 17, 2015.
• "You continue to amaze me with your talents.", Warren K., patent attorney, July 21, 2015.
• "You certainly qualify as a scientific renaissance man!" Pete B., electrical engineer, Hughes Research Labs, July 6, 2015.
• "Some of the demos that you showed me are simply amazing." Ben K., June 20, 2015.
• "I never cease to be amazed at your inventiveness." Don Iwerks, May 19, 2015.
• "You do great work (and you work fast)." R.A., May 12, 2014.
• "I felt completely comfortable and at ease with you… all due to your personality I’m sure. You just have a very easy manner about you, you probably get along with everyone”, D.M., May 4, 2014.
• "I love your new invention, it's the best thing I have seen in years." Grayson Marshall, Feb. 2008. 0
• "I just want to say your inventions are so amazing, it would be great if China have more people like you rather than people with professor hat but write papers only", Shirley L., China, Mar. 28, 2007.
• "I certainly agree with your new patent attorney that your notebooks are probably best ever written and especially ever illustrated", Warren K., former Kodak patent attorney, Mar. 28, 2007.
• "… a client with many inventions in the optics field who has maintained a truly impressive lab book filled with his inventions over the years. His notebooks are by far the best example of an invention disclosure notebook I have seen in 25 years working as a patent attorney" Roy A., Mar. 26, 2007.
• … a brilliant inventor…", "remarkable invention…", Fortune Small Business magazine, Sep. 2006, p. 54-60.
• "In discovering your website and your life for the first time I have found inspiration for my own… I am amazed by the scope of imagination and innovation you have shown." Tim B., NCSU College of Design, Dec. 25, 2005.
• "I'm fascinated by your invention". Nakki G., Burlington, VT, Nov. 8, 2004.
• "Steve did a great job from concept through conclusion. He visualized what we needed to do and got the job done." Don Iwerks, manager, Engineering Dept., Walt Disney Pictures, Feb., 1983.
• During the nine years in the Physics Div. of the Kodak Research Laboratories, the annual performance appraisals were never less than "Excellent" or "Outstanding", 1971-1980.